The Grapevine Family & Community Resource Center is a community based non-profit organization located in Antrim, NH and serves families of the Eastern Monadnock region and beyond. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcoming environment for our community. We offer a friendly, team-oriented work environment and are seeking an experienced individual to lead our Information and Assisted Referral services (with an additional opportunity as a Home Visitor, if desired). The Community Resource Coordinator is responsible for connecting and supporting individuals and families with a variety of basic needs and resources in our community.
Our ideal candidate will bring the following skills with responsibilities including:
- Respond to telephone, email and social media messages requesting information and help.
- Perform intake procedure as a conversation, using our I & R intake form as a guide
- Identify needs along with strengths of the individual or family in need of support
- Use Intake forms on Grapevine shared forms to log and track communications
- Facilitate computer use or input of data for NH Easy applications
- Collaborate with local service providers as appropriate
- Collaborate with Grapevine staff to coordinate supports as appropriate
- Keep I & R onsite resource library up to date
- Record Information & Referral encounters in call log for statistics and coordinate with Grapevine Data Manager.
- As able/appropriate- Attend monthly BBC meetings (convened by the Grapevine).
- As able/appropriate- Attend monthly Eastern Monadnock Region Service Provider Meetings (convened by The River Center)
- As able/appropriate- Attend quarterly Hillsborough Resource Meetings (convened by the Grapevine)
- Participate in Grapevine Reflective Practice sessions with other family support staff
- Participate in monthly staff meetings
The Community Resource Coordinator will bring a working knowledge of local resources to this position along with a positive, respectful, strength-based approach to supporting those in need. The Community Resource Coordinator will embrace an approach of encouraging individuals to self advocate and follow through with goal setting, step in to advocate for families as appropriate and model healthy self care and boundary setting. This position reports to the Grapevine Executive Director and is part of a team-based, two generational approach to family support.
Approximate work hours: This position will require an estimated 15 – 20 hours per week, with the possibility of up to 30 hours per week, if the candidate is interested and qualified for an additional role in our Home Visiting program. Remote work from home and flexible work hours will be considered. Range of compensation for this position is between $18 – $21 per hour, commensurate with related experience and education.
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and resume to Melissa Gallagher, Executive Director by January 15, 2023. For more information about the Grapevine, please visit us at www.grapevinenh.org.