Grapevine Temporary Closing & Program Information
Dear Grapevine Friends and Families,
We at the Grapevine and our Avenue A Teen Center have been monitoring the latest information and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. We care very much for the children, teens and families we serve as well as our staff and volunteers. For our collective health and well-being, as of Monday, March 16, all Grapevine programs are closed until May 18. We will reassess the situation at that time.
We will continue to support our families and community and use other means to do this while face to face gatherings are on hold. This may include video calls, check-ins by phone and one to one meetings when possible. Grapevine staff will be checking phone and email messages and will respond to needs and requests as best we can. We encourage you to find ways to support other family, friends and neighbors during this time, especially those that are prone to illness or isolation.Grapevine cancellations include:
- All weekly parent-child programs
- Learning Vine preschool
- Avenue A Teen Center programs
- Before and After School Clubs at AES
- Strong Living Senior Exercise Program
- Hillsborough Monday & Friday playgroups
- Special Programs including Dads Group, Kinship Support Groups, Guiding Good Choices and Positive Solutions for Families
- Program on Childhood Depression with Irene Buchine at Tuttle Library on March 17 is canceled.
- Antrim Community Supper at Antrim Presbytery Church on March 19th is canceled.
- If you attend Al-Anon or AA meetings at Avenue A Teen Center, please be in touch with your group leader for more information.
There are some one-to-one services at the Grapevine that will continue. However, we ask that if you are not feeling well, that you not come into our facility.
- Tax Preparation with Larry Schwartz: If you have an existing appointment with Larry, he will continue to provide this Monday service at the Grapevine.
- On site mental health counseling with Winter F. Keeler: Please contact Winter directly to discuss appointment details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- End 68 Food Bags: We are in touch with the End 68 program to make arrangements regarding bag distribution and pick up. If you pick up food bags at the Grapevine, we will be in touch with further details.
We appreciate your understanding and patience as we navigate this uncertain situation. Please reach out with any questions or concerns to Executive Director, Melissa Gallagher at email@example.com. You can find additional information on the COVID 19 virus and latest recommendations at the CDC here and the NH Department of Health and Human Services here.
Wishing all good health,
Your Friends at the Grapevine