The Grapevine Family & Community Resource Center is a local, non-profit community based organization serving families of the Eastern Monadnock region and beyond. We offer a friendly, team-oriented work environment and are seeking a college level intern for the 2018/19 academic year. The ideal candidate brings a background and interest in marketing and communication including volunteer outreach and event coordination. This Intern will gain valuable skills and experience in supporting our outreach needs including:
– Building and maintaining our presence on social media
– Review and revision of current print and electronic media
– Recruitment and retention of volunteers to support the Grapevine mission and programs
– Assistance with event coordination and promotion
– Database entry and maintaining statistical records
Candidate must be comfortable working in Microsoft and Google Suites; Knowledge of WordPress a plus.
This internship would require 6 – 8 hours per week onsite at the Grapevine in Antrim, NH. Flexible work hours will be considered.
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and resume to Melissa Gallagher, Executive Director at email@example.com. For more information about the Grapevine, please visit us at www.grapevinenh.org